Friday 5 October 2012

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting the last few weeks, I’m back at uni and I’ve been trying to settle back into uni life.

Anyways, today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a hyped beauty products and a current favourite of mine, Bioderma. I'd heard a lot of hype surrounding this product on youtube, so decided to pick up a bottle (well 3, as there was a 3 for 2 offer on) whilst in Paris over the summer (click here to see my Paris Vlogs: Vlog 1 Vlog 2). This product can be bought online from places such as Amazon and Ebay, so no need to fear!


Bioderma is a French skincare pharmacy brand, they offer a range of different products for all skin types. I particularly like the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (pictured above)  as it's gentle enough for people with sensitive skin, whilst also acting as an effective make up remover (taking off even tough mascara) and  a daily cleanser.

I personally use Bioderma as a cleanser in the mornings and a make-up remover in the evenings. I love how it really removes any make up I have on, whilst also leaving my skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. I've been encouraging friends and family to try out this products and would defiantly recommend it to anyone who's on the hunt for a cleanser, make-up remover or just likes trying new products.

Have you tried Bioderma? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I use bioderma every day too... i have tried other micellar waters but I always go back to this one... its definitely the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this product heard so many good things.

    How do you get 'you may also like' at the bottom of your posts? xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...