Sunday 21 April 2013

My Five Favourite Spring Beauty Trends

 With Spring slowly approaching, I thought I would share my top five favourite beauty trends for the season.

Bold Lips
Picture 1, Picture 2 and Picture 3
As I'm sure most of you know, recently I've been obsessed with buying lipsticks and bold lips are by far my favourite look. Personally I like to wear a bold lip colour with neutral eye makeup, but it's entirely up to you. This spring I will definitely be wearing more bright lip colours, I currently have my eye on Mac Candy Yum Yum but I’m not too sure whether to buy it.

Neutrals
I seem to be collecting neutral eyeshadow palettes, some of my favourites include the MUA Undressed palette and the Sleek Au Natural palette. I often add a little bit of gold in my inner tear duct to act as a highlight, and find this is a great way to brighten any look. 

Bright Nails
I love bright nail varnish all year round, but especially during spring. I'll be rocking the polishes shown above, along with many others.

Pink Blush
Picture
I love blusher as I think it's a great way to add colour to your face. The Sleek Blush By 3 palettes are my favourite, although I have to worn you they are highly pigmented so make sure you blend them out well! 

Fresh Skin
Skin care is something I've been working on a lot recently. I've been trying to perfect my skin care routine and re-evaluate the products I use. But most importantly I've been looking at my diet and lifestyle as I believe great skin starts from within. 

What are your favourite spring beauty trends? As always feel free to comment below.

4 comments:

  1. You always look so happy in your photos and have such a lovely smile xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving bold lips at the moment, they're so loud. That picture of you is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...