Sunday 14 April 2013

Spot the Difference: Essie Mint Candy Apple Dupe

Always on the hunt for dupes to higher end  products, I came across this amazing dupe. Can you spot the difference?
Last year I was tempted to buy the famous Essie Mint Candy Apple nail varnish. I really like this colour as I think it's a really wearable colour and great for spring. So instead of paying £7.99 I found a Rimmel dupe in the shade Peppermint.  But convinced this wasn't a good dupe I decided to pick up the Essie polish featured in my Spring Wish List.
Rimmel Peppermint on the left and Essie Mint Candy Apple on the right
Honestly, these polishes are practically identical, although Rimmel's Peppermint is a little bit darker!

Which do you prefer?
post signature

4 comments:

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...