Sunday 5 May 2013

10 Skin Care Top Tip

I'm a firm believer that good skin is the secret to flawless makeup, I thought I would share with you ten skin care tips which I've picked up.

Top tip 1: Always, always, always take your makeup off before you go to sleep.
Top tip 2: Clean your makeup brushes at least once a week.
Top tip 3: Adapt your skin care routine to the weather.
Top tip 4: Avoid products which contain alcohol. 
Top tip 5: Know your ingredients: glycolic acid, salicylic acid and vitamin E are your friends.
Top tip 6: Drink lots of water.
Top tip 7:You are what you eat. make sure you get your 5 a day (fruit & veg are your skin's best friends).
Top tip 8: Exfoliate regularly.
Top tip 9: Don’t forget to take care of your neck and chest.
Top tip 10: Try to get a good nights sleep.

What are your skin care top tips?

8 comments:

  1. I'm such a slacker when it comes to taking off my makeup, especially when staying with my boyfriend. You've motivated me to get my sh*t together!

    Great post!

    xxxBxxx

    http://hummingbirdxxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found the post helpful :)

      Delete
  2. essential tips, thanks hun. its easy to forget some of these, and im awful at not washing my make up brushes. will do this week hehe xxx Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it helpful, and don't forget to wash your brushes :)

      Delete
  3. Seriously great tips! I need to work on the getting a good night sleep... its 2am oops x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there's always another night :)

      Delete
  4. ahh completely agree with you - good skin is the best base for makeup! all of the tips are awesome must do's for good skin. my tip is to not wear makeup while exercising, so much better for your skin to detoxify the pores without a layer of makeup suffocating them!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great tip, thanks for sharing.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...