Sunday 12 May 2013

Spring Beauty Haul

I decided to take a little break from revision to write a quick blog post. Normally I would film a haul video showing you guys the things I've picked up, but I thought I'd try something new. 
You may have seen the L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash in my last wish list post, I liked the first one so much (Juliet 2000 click here to see what it looks like on) that I decided to pick up a second! These lip stains are really good if your like me and don't really like having to reapply your makeup during the day. 

Still in line with lip products, I picked up not one, not two, but four of the Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balms (covers eyes!). These are by far my favourite lip balms, plus they were only £1.98 each from Amazon compared to the usual £3.69. 

 I've wanted to try one of the Maybelline Expression Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows for ages so picked up this one in the colour Pink Gold whilst Boots had their 3 for 2 offer on. 

I also picked up a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick as part of the 3 for 2 offer. I love Revlon's lustrous lipsticks as they are super moisturising and easy to wear, this ones in the colour Amethyst Shell (click here to see what it looks like on).
No haul would be complete without some nail varnish right?! I picked up two Essie nail polishes, Mint Candy Apple from Boots and Bikini So Teeny from Xtras (they sell Essie polishes for £3.99 plus bloggers get a discount!). 

As part of my £20 Makeup Challenge video, I picked up Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Coconut 355. This is actually a really nice foundation and at just £7.99 I think it's a great bargain (would you like to see a review, let me know?). I've been on the hunt for a cream blusher for the longest time, so bought Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush to try out.

I've also been trying to improve my nail art skills so finally picked up some brushes and dotting tools both from Amazon. 

What have you picked up recently? Let me know in the comments section. Also do you like haul blog posts or do you prefer videos?

*Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway, the winner has been contacted.*

14 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Love the pastel nail polish. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute, i have Bikini So Teeny on my nails at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul and love the Essie colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love the essie nail polishes and their names :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul. Love those lippys:) x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post and the lip stains are one of my favs

      Delete
  4. i want to pick up a caresse stain as i've heard they dupe the ysl glossy stains! i love essie's mint candy apple, so gorgeous!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with them, i think it depends on the colour you buy!

      Delete
  5. I looove mint candy apple! It's so pretty! Good luck with revision lovely! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute colour! And thank you :)

      Delete
  6. oooh you've got some lovely stuff! I really want to try out the Maybelline foundation and thanks for the tip on cheap burts bee's and i will have to check out Xtras! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it's now my new favourite everyday foundation, and i'm glad you found my tips helpful :)

      Delete
  7. I love the Burts Bees lip balms, mine has just run out so maybe I'll look on Amazon too :-) what did you think of the Revlon Coral Blush? I really like it xx

    Allie from alliesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of the blusher. I hate how my foundation gets all mixed up in it, and its a little too matte for me. Plus i don't think it lasts very well.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...