Sunday 6 January 2013

Coming Up in 2013

Firstly, let me start by saying Happy New Year, I hope you are all enjoying 2013 so far. This is my first post of the year so I thought I would share with you some of the ideas I have planned for this year.
Picture from india-forums.com

I'm really excited for this New Year, as mentioned in my last video here one of my goals is to start writing more non-beauty related blog posts. So if you have any suggestions, or particular posts you would like to read feel free to get in touch with me via twitter (@UTUBlog) or email (uncovertheuntold@gmail.com). This goal also applies to my YouTube channel, I’ve missed making videos, but not worry I will be back making videos in the next few weeks.

As you might be able to tell, I’m in the process of re-designing my blog...but I don't think html codes and I get along very well lol, please bear with me during this process.

Anyways, time to get back to revision, good luck to anyone who has exams soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...