Wednesday 5 June 2013

3 Minute Makeup Challenge || YouTube

Last summer I attempted the 5 Minute Makeup Challenge so thought I would give the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge a try too. But can I do my entire makeup in just 3 minutes?

Products Used
Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Coconut 355)
Sleek Blush (Flushed)
Clinque Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo (Like Mink)
17 Wild Curls Mascara (Black)
17 Lip Liner (Mocha)
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Sugar Plum)
Mac Studio Finish Concealer (NW50)
Mac + Prep Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Have you tried this tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...