Monday 17 June 2013

The Time is Now || Monday Moments #3

Do you ever find yourself wishing away the days. Maybe (like me) you can't wait for your next holiday, or you can't wait till you find a new job, or there's something else (insert thing here) you can't wait for. Looking ahead is great, but what about right now, what about the present?
Picture
Now don't get me wrong, planning ahead is great, in fact I'm a big planner and believe "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail". But often when you spend a lot of time looking forward it's very easy to forget the here and now. 

I recently watched a TED talk which was titled "30 is Not the New 20" and it got me thinking. Why am I waiting till some time in the future to start doing the things that are important to me? Yes, there is a time and season for everything, but sometimes that time is now. Yep, right now and you could be missing your opportunity because you're too busy looking into the future.

So what are you waiting for? Now could be your perfect time to start. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post - this is definitely something I'm guilty of. At the moment I'm wishing away the days til I start a new job but I know when it comes around I'll probably find something else to wait for. Definitely need to start living in the moment more :) xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's, hard, but it's something I'm trying to do also. Best of luck with your new job.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...